cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Model tree structure of an assembly (.asm) differs from the structure in the Pro/Program

ED_10178473
2-Guest

Model tree structure of an assembly (.asm) differs from the structure in the Pro/Program

I am using Creo Parametric Release 5.0 and Datecode5.0.6.0

Modellbaumstruktur einer Baugruppe(.asm) ist abweichend zu der Struktur im Pro/Programm.
Die Struktur des Modellbaums einer Baugruppe wird in das Pro/Programm verfälscht übertragen. Im Pro/Programm bestehen Referenzen zu gelöschten oder ersetzten Einzelteilen. Oder die Referenzen sind doppelt aufgeführt, so dass beim Export der Daten in ein PDM-System die Modellstruktur oder Modellstückliste verfälscht wird und enorme Abweichungen zu der tatsächlichen Baugruppe hat.
Here are the errors that I faced
keine

I am using Creo Parametric Release 5.0 and Datecode5.0.6.0

Model tree structure of an assembly (.asm) differs from the structure in Pro/Program.

The structure of the model tree of an assembly is wrongly transferred to the Pro/Program. In the Pro/Program there are references to deleted or replaced individual parts. Or the references are listed twice, so that when the data is exported to a PDM system, the model structure or model parts list is falsified and has enormous deviations from the actual assembly.

Here are the errors that I faced

keine

Google translate 
Translated by - Anurag Singh 

Date - 03/17/2022

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags