cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Model tree structure of an assembly (.asm) differs from the structure in the Pro/Program

ED_10178473
2-Guest

Model tree structure of an assembly (.asm) differs from the structure in the Pro/Program

I am using Creo Parametric Release 5.0 and Datecode5.0.6.0

Modellbaumstruktur einer Baugruppe(.asm) ist abweichend zu der Struktur im Pro/Programm.
Die Struktur des Modellbaums einer Baugruppe wird in das Pro/Programm verfälscht übertragen. Im Pro/Programm bestehen Referenzen zu gelöschten oder ersetzten Einzelteilen. Oder die Referenzen sind doppelt aufgeführt, so dass beim Export der Daten in ein PDM-System die Modellstruktur oder Modellstückliste verfälscht wird und enorme Abweichungen zu der tatsächlichen Baugruppe hat.
Here are the errors that I faced
keine

I am using Creo Parametric Release 5.0 and Datecode5.0.6.0

Model tree structure of an assembly (.asm) differs from the structure in Pro/Program.

The structure of the model tree of an assembly is wrongly transferred to the Pro/Program. In the Pro/Program there are references to deleted or replaced individual parts. Or the references are listed twice, so that when the data is exported to a PDM system, the model structure or model parts list is falsified and has enormous deviations from the actual assembly.

Here are the errors that I faced

keine

Google translate 
Translated by - Anurag Singh 

Date - 03/17/2022

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags