cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

ModelCheck Display

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

ModelCheck Display

When we run ModelCheck in Save mode, the report does not always get displayed for the user to see. I have the following settings in the config_init.mc file.

# Show Report
SHOW_REPORT YN Y Y Y Y

#HTML report creation
HTML_FILE_OUTPUT YN Y N N Y

Is there another setting or something in the code that does not display the results like on a second save of the same file?

I have modified the templates\mctabarea.js to always display the info and pass checks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In Save mode, ModelCheck does not display the report if there are no errors or warnings. If you fix the errors/warning, the MC report will not get displayed on the next save. This helps encourage users to fix the the errors and warnings models so they stop getting popups every time they save. I don't know of a way to change this behavior.

You could set MC Interactive mode to have a similar setup and display the info / pass checks if that's something you wanted users to have access to once all the errors/warnings are fixed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

In Save mode, ModelCheck does not display the report if there are no errors or warnings. If you fix the errors/warning, the MC report will not get displayed on the next save. This helps encourage users to fix the the errors and warnings models so they stop getting popups every time they save. I don't know of a way to change this behavior.

You could set MC Interactive mode to have a similar setup and display the info / pass checks if that's something you wanted users to have access to once all the errors/warnings are fixed.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:lhoogeveen)

We are not getting errors or warnings, so that would explain why we don't get the report.

We are using ModelCheck to catch spelling errors. After the users check in their files, I grab the drawings and run them through interactive MC and then either add words o the spell file or tell the user to fix a spelling error.

I do need to turn on the gatekeeper and have 1 parameter check changed from a warning to an error so the file is not checked-in unless this parameter is set properly. I may also set missing designated parameters to an error so the users will correct them immediately.

Top Tags