cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Note Properties in Creo 3 not the same as Creo?

dholloman
1-Newbie

Note Properties in Creo 3 not the same as Creo?

We use Creo at work however at school we have creo 3.  One of the most annoying issues I have is when I make a note, in Creo 3 I type right in paper space.  However in Creo a Note Properties box comes up where I can type my text in there.  Is there a way to get the Note Properties box to come up in Creo 3?

Text box below in creo.
IMG_80701_zpsofoju3il.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:dholloman)

This properties box was removed when Creo 3.0 was first released.  Due to customer complaints, it was added back into the Creo 3.0 M100 maintenance release.  If you are running M100 (or later), you can right click on the note and click "properties" to open this dialog.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TomU
23-Emerald IV

This properties box was removed when Creo 3.0 was first released.  Due to customer complaints, it was added back into the Creo 3.0 M100 maintenance release.  If you are running M100 (or later), you can right click on the note and click "properties" to open this dialog.

dholloman
1-Newbie
(To:TomU)

Tom,  How do you go about getting the maintenance release?

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

If it is the academic version on a school server, the administrator will need to request the new build from PTC.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

It can be downloaded from PTC's website by anyone with a current maintenance contract (or educational contract in the case of a school).

rotto
4-Participant
(To:TomU)

Why didn't they add back the option of double clicking on the note to get the properties box to open?

I have downloadable edition that is used for school.  Sorry for the confusion.

Top Tags