cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Offset Section View is not displaying properly in the drawing

TF_10605705
3-Visitor

Offset Section View is not displaying properly in the drawing

I created an offset section view that basically cutoff the top and front of my model to show the inside but when I go to make the drawings either the top or front is showing. It only cuts off one either font or top and shows the other but in the model it is working perfectly and there are no errors. Is there a step I am missing when I create a view?

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:TF_10605705)

Mostly likely you need to select Full (aligned) or full (unfold) and give it an axis reference to align or unfold about.

StephenW_1-1677697662944.png

I have tried that and the full option works better. The full (aligned/unfold) causes my Creo to freeze and I need task manager to leave it. The best I can get is when I create the section while the model is on the right view and then switching to the front view after it is applied and then hiding the front door form the view. However, this makes the door disappear from all of my other views as well. Is there a simple way to just hide the front door in the one view and not the rest? It is its own part. 

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:TF_10605705)

I would guess you are having video card problems.

You can hide a component in a drawing view by going to the Layout tab, find Component Display, choose blank and Picked View and select the part in the view you want to blank that component in, then OK.

Top Tags