cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Once More into the Breach Dear Friends: Compete in the PTC Creo Battle Royale at PTC Live Global!

tmckeown
5-Regular Member

Once More into the Breach Dear Friends: Compete in the PTC Creo Battle Royale at PTC Live Global!

Battle Royale Image for Blog.png

Message from Gavin Quinlan, PTC Creo Product Marketing Director

With PTC Live Global kick-off only a few days away, I wanted to take a few moments and ensure that any of our loyal readers/community members who will be attending take up the opportunity to participate in the PTC Creo Battle Royale.

We ran this competition for the first time last year and it was a resounding success with lots of participants competing to complete a model developed by our PTC Creo Parametric Product Director, Paul Sagar, in as a quick a time as possible.

The winner last year was Neal Hanratty and he walked away with a top of the range DELL/ATI mobile workstation.

We’re thrilled that DELL/ATI and 3D Connexion are sponsoring our competition again this year.

The format is very simple, you receive a drawing of the model in your welcome pack and then you register to compete in the PTC Creo area of the Solution Expo. We have 4 workstations that competitors can use and in an effort to allow as may to compete as possible, we limit the time to 20 minutes. Your time along with the accuracy of your final design with decide your score.

There will be daily winner who’ll walk away with a 3D Connexion prize and the top 4 competitors will have a final head-head on Tuesday 9th in the Solution Expo.

I look forward to another great competition this year and it’s great opportunity to show off your PTC Creo modeling prowess and to win the grand prize.

P.S. One tiny hint for the competitors, brush up on your flexible modeling knowledge…

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

After a day and a half....I am at 4th in the planet! 

tmckeown
5-Regular Member
(To:tmckeown)

Thanks for stopping by and competing!

So do we get a list of the top 20?  I guess i was #12 in the end.

tmckeown
5-Regular Member
(To:tmckeown)

Hello Jose!

Here is the list of the top 20:

Neal Hanratty

Pete Baiocco

Michael Newman

Mark Dignum

Lena Zeltcer

Stephen Worthington

Hugo van Andel

Geoffrey Baxter

Travis Shafter

Marc Burnett

Issaac Landrus

Jose Figueroa

Joly Olivier

Ryan Rutter

Christopher Lewis

Danny LeBreux

Robert Shepherd

Vasi Ciofoaia

Jonathan Chiang

Justin Pryor

In our final four, Mark Dignum was the eventual winner while Neal Hanratty finished in 2nd place.

Top Tags