cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Parameter for Operation name

RaphMORIN
14-Alexandrite

Parameter for Operation name

Hello all,

I want to make family table for a manufacturing project. For each instance I would like to make the operation name different. So I was wondering what is the parameter for the operation name ? Or any other way to achieve this ? Thanks

capture_operation.PNG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Raphael,

I fear you cannot drive the feature name by a parameter (or otherwise programmatically).

But you can add a feature parameter to each operation and use this instead for various purposes (e.g show it in a model tree column or use it in a relation). Feature parameters can be added to family tables and driven there.

Gunter

RaphMORIN
14-Alexandrite
(To:gkoch)

Hi Gunter,

Thanks for your answer. I now know what I have to do !!

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags