cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Part qty in asm drawing

Vidhyadhara
1-Newbie

Part qty in asm drawing

I would like to add as a parametric note the count of a particular part in its assembly drawing, in WF2.0..(I don’t want to go for the tables & repeat region) Thanks
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

could you be more clear about your issue. Since Repeat region is the best solution to retirve the Part Qty in Assembly..

"Vidhyadhara L" wrote:

I would like to add as a parametric note the count of a particular part in its assembly drawing, in WF2.0..(I don’t want to go for the tables & repeat region) Thanks

Can you consider layouts .where in you can enter the total ribs to need and call that in your drawing ... or May be you can add create a parameter to act as a counter and later use that to list in your drawing ...

either using layouts or by creating parameter for counter will not update dynamically i.e user has to manually count & assign that to the parameter.
Top Tags