cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Part stay in ''red state'' after updating assembly

fchretien
1-Newbie

Part stay in ''red state'' after updating assembly

Hi,

Situation: I 've updated some features in my assembly and after regeneration, one of my part stay colored in red...

Model is in ''Green light status'' and work well, only thing is the part misteriously stay in this '' red state''.

-and that's not the color assigned to the part.

thanks for your help/comments

Regards

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Francois,

I think while updating features of assembly, The assembly constraints of the part is lost, please check whether the part is fully constraint, if not reconstraint it, hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

Wajid

Hi Syed, thanks for your answer,

It seems that after couple of regeneration of the assembly, the mirrored parts were assigned an additional color, ''red''in this case.

So, the only thing to do is to remove the second assigned color.

I still wonder if this is a parameter of Proe to highlight that the part is a mirrored entity of another one....and why this second attached color is shown instead of the primary one.

thanks again for your support

Best Regards

Top Tags