I found a couple posts concerning how to do this but there were conflicting answers
on how does one paste an image into a drawing?
Like an image copied from a PDF or other source.
Go to Solution.
I found that the way that worked for me was t;
1) Copy the image to the clipboard.
2) In the Drawing -> Layout Tab -> Insert -> Object
3) Pick Paintbrush Picture from the list (paint opens with a blank image)
4) <CTRL> + V to paste the image into Paint
5) Simple CLOSE the paint program (Pick the X)
6) The image is pasted into the drawing.
Each time I did this the aspect ratio of the image was off.
Simple pick the image to reveal the drag handles, drag to suit.
View solution in original post