cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Peer to Peer PDM

Jose_Costa
6-Contributor

Peer to Peer PDM

As anyone tested this? I like the concept very much. Not a real PDM but it can work with that intent.

From what I understood reading the site pages, Having a public repository, I can start making a branch and another co-worker making another one. Later I can commit both branches and have both work merged.

That's the functionality that many smeb's need, having two or three designers working in the same models and then merge all the work together.

Pro/E Toolbox - Peer to Peer PDM Idea

For design exploration seems like a great tool too, although i'm not so intested in this funcionality.

It reserves a good read at least.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags