cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Plot File Trash

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Plot File Trash

I'm getting "trash" showing up on my plotfiles. On my drawing in pro/e, everything looks fine. When I send the drawing to the printer, everything is okay. When I create an HP plotfile, I get a couple of little circles. I've tried deleting the items in the area but actually the circles just move to a different part of the drawing.

Anyone ever experience this? WF2 M210, Ilink 3.4 M060, HPxw6600 64 bit windows XP workstation.

I've been chasing these circles all over my drawing. One is by the callout balloon #27 and the other is in the geometry. I've checked layers, done window select, all kinds of stuff and they are not on the drawing, just on the plotfile. When I deleted this view, the circles moved to a different area of the drawing. It's really freaky.

[cid:image002.jpg@01CB06D3.D8FFA5D0]

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:StephenW)

And this is an 11 sheet drawing and this is the only "problem" sheet.

Steve

You must be using a "bubble" jet plotter.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!

Arnold
lwh
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:StephenW)

With WF2 we experienced some nuisance with GeomTols, which were not deleted properly when they were attached to a dimension witness line and the dimension was removed. The reappeared (partially sometimes), when a new view was created, but were not selectable.

Maybe Your issue is releted to that.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags