cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Print to roll? Can't seem to do this any more

davehaigh
11-Garnet

Print to roll? Can't seem to do this any more

I think Windows and Acrobat are getting too smart, they don't know how dumb they are. Or perhaps it's just me.

Anyway, I'm trying to make a plot that is 44" x 150". I created a drawing in ProE that size and placed my view at full scale on it. I created a postscript file and specified a custom size of 44"x150". I then converted that to pdf. The resulting pdf looks correct on the screen.
When I pick my printer and tell it I want a custom paper size I get this error.
[cid:image001.png@01CD3DA8.68A694C0]

Anyone know how to do this?

I can make a banner print that I have to tape together, but I'd rather print on one sheet.

Reader 10
HP 755C
Windows 7

David Haigh
Phone: 925-424-3931
Fax: 925-423-7496
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
7000 East Ave, L-362
Livermore, CA 94550

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags