cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Printing from Creo

dgrobe
6-Contributor

Printing from Creo

we just switched over to creo, and i am using the standard colors creo uses.  i have searched and searched, and used this forum to no end.. and cant seem to figure out what works.

i create a PDF, and it looks fine on the screen, but when it is printed, all the lines are different than before when we used Intralink.

all the dimensions, notes, leaders, anything in the text color, which is some weird khaki color, or.. used to be yellow in Intralink, is very light, and unreadable on paper.

the same drawing, that is saved in our PLM software, when we upload, works fine.  prints fine, no issues.

i have tried everything, creating a table.pnt and putting it into my working directory.  i have verified the printer is black and white.  i selected monochrome in pdf settings.. i have updated the config setting that pdf uses table.. i dont know what else to do..doesnt seem to work.

does anyone have a standard table.pnt for Creo2.0.  where do i put that file..  do i name it something?  how can i make sure the config is looking in my working directory? 

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Daniel,

before I'll send you some info, I need to be sure what are you doing...

1. you launch CR2 (what Mxxx release ?)
  2. you open a drawing
  3. you create PDF using File > Save As command
  4. you open PDF in PDF reader ... it looks fine, it is B&W
  5. you print PDF from PDF reader ... the printed copy is not B&W

Please confirm that the above procedure is your test scenario.

MH

Martin Hanák
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags