cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Pro/E crash

VitaliyTimoshen
1-Newbie

Pro/E crash

Make new "Sketch", go to Tools->Relations, open "Local Parameters", choose any "Filter by", click "+", enter something, click "+", crash.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Vitaliy, i tried axactly what you did, but it didn't crashed. in proe5 m030. 32bit xp. what are you using?

WF4M130

no crash with WF4 M140 I have had specific models with parameter problems that cause Pro/E to crash though. Usually just opening the parameters list does it for that model.

I check it in WF4-M140-64bit it crushed. Darrell McAlister Are you check it in just sketch or in part's sketch? I am talking about just sketch. Look here: http://www.wikifortio.com/588556/WF4_M140_64bit_crash.exe (1 month available) Offtopic: 1)I can't add it here becouse: a) it's exe b) if I rename it to zip I get strange message about ftp (it's not my problem I think) 2) I cant delete "Filename" way if I don't want add anything else 3) I don't know where we can discuss working of this forum, that why I write it here.

Sorry, here: http://www.wikifortio.com/387906/WF4_M140_64bit_crash.exe.zip Off-topic: I can't even edit my messages. Prehistoric forum rules.

Yes it crashed. I was making the sketch in a part, but when I make a new standalone sketch it crashed. WF4 M140 Exception - code was -1073741819

By the way, why we can use parameters in part's sketch & can't in just sketch? It's need to be, or even must to be.
Top Tags