cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Pro/Process in Creo Elements / Pro 5.0

JoshuaHouser
16-Pearl

Pro/Process in Creo Elements / Pro 5.0

Hi folks,

I've been hiding out on the Planet PTC Communities page for quite some time. I figured it's been too long since I've posted a dumb question here, so here goes...

One of our businesses is upgrading from WF2 to WF5. We tried to open an old assembly process in WF5, but it won't do it. If we open the parent assembly in session, or if we save the parent to workspace/common space, it will open fine. Has anybody else seen this? Does anybody else use Pro/Process anymore?

Thanks,

Jsoh

Joshua Houser| Pelco by Schneider Electric |Buildings & Business| United States| Methods & Tools Sr. Engineer
Phone: +559-292-1981 ext. 3490| Toll Free: +800-289-9100 ext. 3490

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Josh,

The good news.....Pro/Process is alive and well in WF5. It still works like that of old versions of Mr. Pro/E.

The bad news....not sure why it's not working.If it'snot opening at all then I suspect you have a different issue other than Process. Can you open reps on their own without the Process module activated? Are you trying to open the process sheets first? I would dig into the reps and process states configurations first and see if you have lost anything there.

Top Tags