cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Problem in using pallet feature and also in Copy/Paste

ptc-5231774
1-Newbie

Problem in using pallet feature and also in Copy/Paste

I need the two points to coincide simultaneously so as to change the scale from 14.30 to some other number... i cant change the scale manually by trial-error method and zoom it to see whether it's coinciding or not ... i'm able to coincide any one pair but not both!! Using coincide constrain gives me conflits Untitled.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just drop the symbol sketch anywhere and then constrain it.

Just hit the check mark and it is now simply a sketch where you can change whatever you want.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Just drop the symbol sketch anywhere and then constrain it.

Just hit the check mark and it is now simply a sketch where you can change whatever you want.

Top Tags