cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Problem with double click to edit dimension in creo 3.

ustanonik
1-Newbie

Problem with double click to edit dimension in creo 3.

Hi everyone,

the problem is, if i add graphics win32_gdi to configuration, i cant edit dimensions with double click. If i remove graphics win32_gdi from configuration, the double click works, but program freezes after five seconds, and stops working. If anyone knows what to do, i will be realy gratefull.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ustanonik)

If adding the graphics option win32_gdi solves issues, that typically means you have a graphics card issue. First I would try updating your graphics card drivers to the latest. If that doesn't work, you may need an approved graphics card.

If you are a student, you might want to submit a academic support request

Academic Case Logger  Academic support request

You may also want to search the community, especially the Academic support forum for other potential fixes.

Academic Support   Academic support forum

Hello,

I would suggest taking a look at your machine configuration, on the Platform Support page, and verifying that you are using a certified or supported graphics card and the correct driver version.

On the Platform Support page, click on the By Product drop down and select your product, e.g. PTC Creo 2.0.

The config option you are setting is for troubleshooting purposes and usually indicates a graphics related problem.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags