cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Question regarding my assembly and mechanism

ksengkit
1-Newbie

Question regarding my assembly and mechanism

I have a problem with my assembly and I wasn't too sure on how to make it work. For the assembly I would want the 2 struts to be able to move at the same time with a hole in the middle being the connector but i tried using pin connection but I'm still wasn't sure how to make it all fully assembled and stuff. Would anyone be able to take a look at my assembly and help me with it? Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:ksengkit)

There is never a guarantee someone will actually look into it and provide a solution.

But from my experience you can increase the chance someone tries it, when you add the assembly (or better a simplified version, showing only the relevant parts) as an attachment (you can do this when switching to the Advanced Editor).

A picture of the situation may be another way to raise more interest.

Regards,

Gunter

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:gkoch)

...or the discussion fell off the bottom of the page and didn't get noticed.

If you go to the advanced post editor, you can attach files.  It is best to save-as or backup as a zip file to make sure everything required is captured.

You can copy/paste images in the forum.  There is no longer the need to save the image and link it here.

Top Tags