cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

REFERENCE VIEWER

lgejjagondanaha
1-Newbie

REFERENCE VIEWER

How to check references of mirror features Parent/Child relation in reference viewer?

I am missing mirror reference, when I am checking parent (upright/immediate/direct) feature.

Please suggest,

Thanks in advance

Lokesha

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

don´t know answer about referance.

My advice is: Don´t use mirror featers in Creo.

Reason why not: It´s really bad function in Creo.

Example: Try to mirror some extrude feater, then try to change references in original extrude. Problem going to popup in sketcher.

Result: It´s is prohibitted to change reference in original feater, because it has a mirrored child.

Idea: Maybe it has something similar with your question about mirror feater reference viewer.

Hope it can help you...

Milan

KenFarley
21-Topaz I
(To:mbonka)

I agree that mirror feature is really annoying. Except if you are mirroring the full part. That works very nicely for me. The mirroring of individual features is horrible for the reason you suggest, and also because you can't redefine it to add another feature or remove one you selected previously.

Top Tags