cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

RMB Window Issue

nhall
11-Garnet

RMB Window Issue

Quite frequently, Creo 3.0 will temporarily (this can vary from minutes to the rest of the day) disable the selection preview when in a model/assembly and there is nothing other than restarting that appears to resolve it. In the model, this is an inconvenience but the bigger issue that appears to be linked (happens at a similar time) is when it happens in drawing mode and prevents the use of RMB - For example, if I wish to relocate a leader, you try to LMB-select the right balloon, hold RMB, the window appears for a nano-second before disappearing again, not allowing selection of anything within the window. This is most frustrating in drawing mode especially as there are so many functions that are only accessible through this window.

The other user in my company hasn't had this issue, which leads me to believe it could be something to do with my setup.

Wondering whether this is an issue anyone else has come across before and if they managed to resolve it?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:nhall)

This may be a graphics issue. Try updating your graphics card drivers.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:nhall)

This may be a graphics issue. Try updating your graphics card drivers.

Top Tags