cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Radii Not Displayed in Drawing

msteis
1-Newbie

Radii Not Displayed in Drawing

Can someone tell me if this is normal or if I have something wrong here. I realize they are very small, but my radii are showing up as straight lines in my drawing. Shouldn't they show up as blended radii like on my model?

Capture.JPG

Thanks,

Matt

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:msteis)

I probably had to do with accuracy settings. If you do a regen do they then show up?

Thanks, Dale

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I probably had to do with accuracy settings. If you do a regen do they then show up?

Thanks, Dale

Thanks Dale... Changing the accuracy worked. That's good to know as I never mess with accuracy unless features fail. I didn't think it had anything to do with displaying a drawing.

Matt

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Glad it help. Just don't got overboard with accuracy because it will cause performance issues if you get to much. You have to find a happy medium.

Thanks, Dale

Top Tags