cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Red/Green Colour-Blindness

JWayman
1-Newbie

Red/Green Colour-Blindness

Hello and a happy New Year to you.

I have a few users who have difficulty with red and green, so they use a special syscol.scl file, tailored to their needs. I have called it syscolredgreen, so we know which is which. We are still using WF4.

I know the colours have all changed in Creo Parametric 2, so has anyone managed to produce an equivalent file? I am working towards a change to CP2 later this year, so I want to get all my ducks in a row in readiness.

I would be grateful for the leg-up on the learning curve that a red/green colour-blind system colours file would give me.

Cheers,

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John.Pryal
12-Amethyst
(To:JWayman)

Hi John,

i have had no problem creating a new system colour in Creo 2, in fact its the same one i've had for 15 years (the pre-wildfire colours), just remember to specify the path to the file in your config.pro at load point.

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John.Pryal
12-Amethyst
(To:JWayman)

Hi John,

i have had no problem creating a new system colour in Creo 2, in fact its the same one i've had for 15 years (the pre-wildfire colours), just remember to specify the path to the file in your config.pro at load point.

John

Excellent! I'm further ahead of the game than I thought, then.

Thanks, John

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags