cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Reflection analysis Resolution is too low

mke-2
3-Visitor

Reflection analysis Resolution is too low

Hi all, I have use creo (pro/ engineer) about eight years, i want to make some high quality surface for the design ,so the surface analysis tools was so important.

There is a problem has been bothering me for a long time.The Resolution of the Reflection analysis in creo looks not smooth ,I search the net and found some way to slove this,but cannot works .I change the geometry display settings to very high and the anti_aliasing  to the high value . change the  model display  shade quliaty to he high value, but above thoes setting can not works .the refletion anaylsis is looks like the low resolution

How to solve this problem? 

Thank you all  .Forgive me about my  poor English Smiley LOL

display1.pngdisplay2.png

creo_refletion_analycreo_refletion_analyalias_refletion_anlyalias_refletion_anly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:mke-2)

Hi,

I do no know if it is bug. Try contacting PTC Support.

Also you can upload your model. I can test it on my PC.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

1.] check your config.pro files ... look for graphics option ... what did you find ?

2.] what graphic card is installed in your PC ... how old are graphic drivers ?

Martin Hanák

THANKS FOR REPLY

I check those settng .the config file,have not the Graphic option found (I guess you think is the   graphics win32_gdi  option,).

I Use the creo 5.01.The graphic car is Quadro K600..I try to install the 320.27 date graphic driver.(download form the Nvidia.com). and rebot my compute and try again.It have the same problem .Is this is a bug?

ss.png

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

I do no know if it is bug. Try contacting PTC Support.

Also you can upload your model. I can test it on my PC.

Martin Hanák

The part just a simple surfe.You can try .the creo5 version prt

THankyou

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

I can reproduce your problem on my PC in Creo 5.0.1.0 and also in Creo 4.0 M060.

You have to contact PTC Support and ask them for explanation.

Martin Hanák

HAHA,Thankyou for your test.I try to use other to analyis the surface quality. Because this problem has the long time.Smiley LOL I will try to conatact the support.

pnewbury
12-Amethyst

Hi all,

2 things:

In Creo 4 and before, you can add the config option: spherical_map_size 1024x1024

In Creo 5 (and I believe 6), there is a bug preventing that config from working but hopefully it will be solved soon.

Peter

Top Tags