cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Regeneration Status - Yellow - placement constraint not reporting as failed

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Regeneration Status - Yellow - placement constraint not reporting as failed

I have a fairly simple assy. Regenerates fine but I get the yellow light. I start looking and it turns out one of the components actually has a failed placement feature.

Nothing I can find tells me where the problem is. It's like it trying to hide the failure.

I can use the search tool and it won't find anything on the status that is not perfectly regenerated.

I have freeze failed components turned on but a co-worker doesn't and he see the same thing I see.

My question is, why is it regeneration status or the model tree or the search tool or something point me to the one failed placement constraint?

If this was a large assy with possibly several placement issues, I would end up spending hours searching for something that should be easy and obvious to find.

regen-status.jpg

heres the problem.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags