cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Rename balloon note

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Rename balloon note

Hello

I hope one cannot rename balloon note in drawing. It's name is auto generated and not in control of user. However, I could see different nomenclature for balloon note. One having prefix as balloon note and others having prefix as balloon_note. See attached image for reference.

Actually my sole purpose of this query is to identify balloon note from name of the note using toolkit API. However I just want to confirm that this name is not in user's control (only Creo internal is giving this name) and will have always name as balloon_note or balloon note.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Ketan_Lalcheta  it is possible to rename a balloon note from Creo Drawing detail tree.

1) Double click on the balloon note annotation name listed in the Detail tree (OR)

2) Select the annotation in the detail tree and push F2 key

The naming of balloon notes should be same as per the rules applicable to name any feature or parameter in Creo.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Ketan_Lalcheta  it is possible to rename a balloon note from Creo Drawing detail tree.

1) Double click on the balloon note annotation name listed in the Detail tree (OR)

2) Select the annotation in the detail tree and push F2 key

The naming of balloon notes should be same as per the rules applicable to name any feature or parameter in Creo.

Top Tags