cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Right Mouse Button

jmay
4-Participant

Right Mouse Button

Is anyone having the following issue in drawings and if so is anyone aware of what the cause is or how to fix it?

At random times(as far as i can tell) when i have something highlighted in a drawing and hold the right mouse button down the dialog box that opens will not remain open and instead closes immediately after opening.

This doesnt always happen but once it starts in a drawing it will remain until i close the drawing and reopen. I can go days without this happening and sometimes it happens several times a day.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
svillafuerte
6-Contributor
(To:jmay)

Sounds like it may be a graphics card issue. We have seen other things like this happen as well from graphic issues. Look into drivers and memory would be my first suggestion.

jmay
4-Participant
(To:svillafuerte)

I hadnt thought of that. Whether it works or not its certainly a good idea to go ahead and make sure my card is updated.

Thanks for the input.

Hi John,

Please take a look at the Platform Support page and select the release you are using in the By Product drop down, e.g. PTC Creo 2.0.  This will take you to the platform support page for Creo 2.0, where you can find your machine configuration and verify that you are using a certified and/or supported graphics card & driver version.

Thanks,

Amit

jmay
4-Participant
(To:AmitDeshpande)

I have looked at the platform support but it doesnt show info for specific cards and instead appears to be broad strokes by card supplier.

We are using nvidia quadro cards which from that list should work just fine.

Top Tags