cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

SAP for Creo (Pro/Engineer)

DamianCastillo
1-Newbie

SAP for Creo (Pro/Engineer)

We are about to install Windchill 10 to manage our PTC Creo CAD data.

I was told that the company may look into SAP and the SAP PLM solution to do the same.

Does SAP provide the same integration with Creo data when compared to Windchill?

When I update a revision to a part, does it automatically tie that part to all assemblies, does it update the Creo Manufacturing side and update the CNC paths for new tooling. Does it tie the CAD data together the same as Windchill.

This question is important for me to understand because I am trying to get control of our PTC CAD data and I don't know if SAP PLM will do it in the same integrated way that Windchill can.

Any answers would be very helpful.

Thanks

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

no, SAP doesn't have the same integration like Windchill.
It can manage your CAD datas, but on its own it can't change/update them.

Regards

Volkmar Nyga
CAD-Administrator

iwis motorsysteme GmbH & Co. KG
Top Tags