cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Shaded views and layers

mpeterson
1-Newbie

Shaded views and layers

Hello ProUsers,

I have been having problems with controling layers in views that are shaded. I turn off all layers for curves and surfaces on a shaded view, but the curves still show. I try to control the layers of the shaded view individually and it doesn't hide the curves either. Are layers controlled differently in shaded views or are there hidden tricks to this or is there a bug? I have been using WF5 for a year and currently on build 50. Please advise if you have any insight or recomendations. Thanks!!

Mark A. Peterson

Sr Design Engineer

Igloo Products Corp

-

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

It sounds like the same bug I see in WF4 M080. The fix (temporary as it
will return eventually) is to go to layers, settings menu and pick
'Drawing Layer Status'. Then simply say OK in that dialog. No need to
change settings. Assuming your curve layers are off, they should
magically disappear then.

Later, they'll be back and you'll have to do it again.

Doug Schaefer
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
Top Tags