cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Sketcher Tuturials

NickKaehler
1-Newbie

Sketcher Tuturials

Greetigns, Does anyone know of a good webiste or book that has a thorough tutorial of the Pro-E Wildfire 4 sketcher? I feel like I'm doing stuff in the sketcher that could be done so much easier if I knew my way around this part of Pro-E. Thanks.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Nick There is a help topic manual on sketcher, link below for location of download. http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/doc/refdoc.jsp?p=browse_results&Product=Pro%2FENGINEER&Release=Wildfire+4.0&DocType=3190&Role= If link won't work search reference documents for WF4 and select help topics, this should download an entire set of WF4 reference documents. Best of luck Eric
Top Tags