cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Solid model tolerance gap

caimonetto
1-Newbie

Solid model tolerance gap

I'm working with Creo 3.0. I'm drawing molds for a client. My client tells me that the delivered files are not solid but I see them solid. He tells me that their CAM system needs solid models with 0.01mm tolerance. How do I set this tolerance? for single parts ? for assembly or just for exporting ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
8 REPLIES 8
pnos
6-Contributor
(To:caimonetto)

1.jpg

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:pnos)

I don't think I agree with this. Accuracy is not the same as tolerance.

pnos
6-Contributor
(To:StephenW)

I think so

Thanks but I found the default_abs_accuracy parameter where you can enter the value of 0.01mm. I think the answer to what I wanted.

But how did you get absolute accuracy? I only relative accuracy option on the field show in your photo.

pnos
6-Contributor

2.jpg

Thanks Pepa Nos, but I do not find the absolute accuracy option. I had to activate  the variable "enable_absolute_accuracy" on yes.

pnos
6-Contributor

Perhaps I helped

Top Tags