cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Sorting a Report by Wire Number (1,10,2,3...)

aoler
9-Granite

Sorting a Report by Wire Number (1,10,2,3...)

I would like to run a report in Creo Schematics that will sort all of my wire numbers in numerical order. Our wire numbers are not prefixed with 0's, so if I have 10 wires and I sort by wire number it comes out as follows:

How can I get the 10 to come after 9?

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
BruceFox
1-Newbie
(To:aoler)

I have asked PTC tech support about this for years and they say it is the intended functionality so there is no way to do it. Really? I think this problem was solved back in the 70's with DOS. Trying to figure it out in a JAVA API or something.

Gaby_K
7-Bedrock
(To:BruceFox)

Hi,

This issue was resolved in Creo Schematics 3.0.

Gaby

good

try this!!

etc....

Top Tags