cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Sports car freaks wanting to help with body design?

jhaglund
1-Newbie

Sports car freaks wanting to help with body design?

Help with car body design wanted!

I’m designing and building a mid engined car with a bike engine. I have a the Creo Elements Direct Modeling software but having been out of the “CAD-software-use” for some years the modeling speed isn’t what it used to be... Proud to say I was designing in 3D CAD already in the 80´s ... but that doesn't help me now...

Therefore I´m looking for help to design the body, which I will make out of carbon fibre and epoxy. Not new to making molds and vacuum infusion.

Is there anyone out there interested in helping out? The design I´m aiming at is "Daytona-Prototype-ish"...

I might be able to help you out with something?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Pushing the thread.

The intent is to make the body quite similar to the Rapier SL-C, even the wheelbase is the same. Pic's of the Rapier: https://www.google.se/search?q=rapier+sl&espv=2&biw=1030&bih=774&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVjo7ZwOXJAhWnm3IKHSbTAqIQ_AUIBigB

Top Tags