cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Symbols in section view

ptc-3116419
1-Newbie

Symbols in section view

Okay I've got another one concerning ProE Creo 2 drawing views.

I have created a section view from a projected view to show the inside of a tank and the components that are welded to the interior. I created welds in the assembly using the weld operator and I know the weld symbols need to be in the same orientation as the drawing view in order to appear on the drawing.

This is working well except for the section view. None of the weld symbols will appear. I have tried placing them on the same plane the section was cut at but they still didn't show. What am I doing wrong here please?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Set the following drawing options:

weld_solid_xsec yes

Top Tags