cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Symbols with multiple attached leaders.

btheobald
1-Newbie

Symbols with multiple attached leaders.

Hi all,

In drawing mode, is there a way to attach multiple leaders a custom symbol so they are attached and displayed either side of the symbol body? I appear to be only able to attach leaders to a single side.

Thanks,

Bob

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:btheobald)

If you are referring to something like this, then no, I don't believe so.

If your symbol is circular, you can use radial and they can go any direction.

FYI, the way I did the one in the image was by jogging the leader...LOL...not a recommended practice

Stephen,

Thanks for your prompt response.

My issue is exactly as you've illustrated and my 'work around' aligns with what you've proposed. However, this cannot be the answer (I hope). I was thinking there maybe an attributes function that can be assigned when creating a new symbol to enable leaders for both right and left attachments. Hopefully, someone can steer me (us) in the correct direction.

Thanks again.

Bob

Maybe another weaselly way around it would be to use two identical symbols with the leaders to where you want, then carefully place them right over each other? I know, it makes me want to smash a pencil into a wall, but it will work, I suppose. Maybe even use a snap line or two to aid in alignment?

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags