cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Table text style issue

TedOtto
3-Visitor

Table text style issue

We recently had our drawing formats upated. Before the change if I went into our revision history table on the drawing and inserted a row/column in the table, the text format/height would be applied to the new row/column, to thesame as what was in the table. I could select the new cell, enter in the text and the text size/format would be the same as what was in the table. Since the drawing format change, now when I insert a row/column and enter in the text in the new cell, the text format is set to the default format. In our case the text size in our tables should be .125" and our default for notes and dimensions is .156". So now after I enter in my text I need to go back and change the text style back.

Is there any option or setting to control text style/height in a table? Trying to figure out what would have caused this change.

Any help/thoughts?

Thanks!

Ted

1 REPLY 1

make_parameters_from_fmt_tables (yes) in config.pro WF 2.0

Top Tags