cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Title Block Font Problem

cenglish
3-Visitor

Title Block Font Problem

In Wildfire 5.0, I have created a drawing Format and applied it to a lot of drawings, but on a few of them the fonts in the title block get hosed up when I export it to PDF. Somehow, the fonts are 3 times as large as they should be. For the life of me, I can't determine what is causing this to happen. There must be something in the model that is causing the issue because even if I recreate the drawing, the problem persists.

If I change the format to an older one, the problem goes away. This particular format has a table with parameter codes like &description in it. If I make a note on the drawing and export it to PDF, the parameter code is generated fine. But, the parameter codes in the title block table are 3 times too large.

Has anyone ever seen this issue? How do I resolve the issue?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Do you check the box for 'Stroke all Fonts' when exporting to PDF? Sometimes not using that option causes problems with certain things.

(IIRC there is also a config or .dtl setting that will make this selection permanent.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Do you check the box for 'Stroke all Fonts' when exporting to PDF? Sometimes not using that option causes problems with certain things.

(IIRC there is also a config or .dtl setting that will make this selection permanent.)

Don,

That worked, I owe you a beer!

Top Tags