cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Tool in CREO to create a sheet of mass properties of all the parts in an assembly?

CL_10387432
2-Guest

Tool in CREO to create a sheet of mass properties of all the parts in an assembly?

I have a large assembly filled with many parts. I can use the mass properties tool to select each individual part and retrieve the mass properties that way but I was wondering if there was an easier method or tool that could accomplish populating the properties for each part quicker.

2 REPLIES 2
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:CL_10387432)

If you have the mass property in each file, like weight, you can create a repeat region table that can be populated with the part number, description and weight.

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:BenLoosli)

@BenLoosli 's answer is correct if all of the mass property parameters are up to date. If you don't have mass_property_calculate set to automatic or check_upon_save chances are some of your models don't have the mass property parameters updated.

In that case you can run Analysis -> Mass properties with the config mp_calc_level all_models. This report will not give you titles or other parameters that the repeat region will though.

Top Tags