cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Tricks & Tips From the Conference

rmast
13-Aquamarine

Tricks & Tips From the Conference

There was a tricks and tips session on Monday afternoon. It showed a way to expand the model tree to highlight a selected component that is in a sub-assembly. I cannot figure out what the steps are to do this from my notes. The posted PPT does not have a slide on this technique. Anybody see this or know how to do it? Is it WF5 only?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
ArnoldCollett
4-Participant
(To:rmast)

Is this what you're looking for? Put this button on a toolbar, then select a model on screen and click this button. The model tree will expand the model that you had selected. This is in WF3.

[cid:image001.png@01CB0EEF.64EA7250]

Hope this helps,
Arnold Collett
rmast
13-Aquamarine
(To:rmast)

Yes. This is it. I was looking under the "All Commands" instead of "View". Thanks.

Roger Mast
Haytools, Round Balers
Project Designer, CAD Coordinator
New Holland, PA
(717) 355-3561
-<">mailto:->

THE ATTACHED FILE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY PROPERTY OF CNH GLOBAL N.V. AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES. ANY USE, EXCEPT THAT FOR WHICH IT MAY BE LOANED, IS PROHIBITED.
Top Tags