cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Unable to use DXF export

JamesBurcham
4-Participant

Unable to use DXF export

My company is in the transition to Creo from AutoCAD. On occasion we need to export a .dxf or .dwg file for use in AutoCAD. Currently we are unable to open these files with our AutoCAD. We are using AutoCAD R14, I'm sure this is why we can't open the files from Creo. I'm wondering if anyone knows a way around this.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am not sure if Creo is the same, but we export from Wildfire 5 and have our config option "dxf_export_format" set to 14 so that we can read it into Autocad R14. We also have "dwg_export_format" set to R14 as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I am not sure if Creo is the same, but we export from Wildfire 5 and have our config option "dxf_export_format" set to 14 so that we can read it into Autocad R14. We also have "dwg_export_format" set to R14 as well.

That did it, thanks for the help.

Top Tags