cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Updating Creo 2 mfg code on XP machines

j0sizemore
4-Participant

Updating Creo 2 mfg code on XP machines

I have 3 Windows XP SP3 laptops (Precision M6300 & M6400) that will not update from M040 to M060, M070 or M080.

Has anyone else had any problems with XP machines and installation of the latest Creo mfg codes? I have tried completely uninstalling M040, but I still get a PTC Installation Assistanterror after thethe license server identification step. It saysthat it "has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

I have had a ticket open with PTC since early October. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I have seen this on one Windows XP x64 M6300(?). It would not install CP2 M060 or M080. Same error message as you are getting. Tech support was not of any use.

Bob Monat

Top Tags