cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

View and print files .mi extension

ptc-5317544
1-Newbie

View and print files .mi extension

I has recieved files from my collegs. Files have .mi extension.

Then download PTC CreoView_Express_32 and installed it.

But this programm can't open file .mi

What programm I must download and install for see and print files .mi extension?

Thank You.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Vladimir...

This is totally off the topm of my head so I could be wrong. Please verify.

I think the .mi file is for use with Creo Direct Modeling Express. You can download this for free from the PTC website. I'm not sure when or if Creo View will be able to open these files but you should be able to open it with the free Direct Modeling program.

Thanks!

-Brian

Hello Vladimir and welcome to the forum.

Brian is correct. The Creo Elements/Direct Express 4.0 will open and print the .mi files.

You should be able to download the application for free with your PTC account (same as the one for this forum).

http://www.ptc.com/products/creo-elements-direct/modeling-express/

Top Tags