cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

WF.5, Drawings screen customization

ptc-430510
1-Newbie

WF.5, Drawings screen customization

Is there any way to add zoom in/out to the menu while on the drawing mode? My WF.3 mapkeys don't work either. Any help appreciated.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

What are you looking for exactly? You should have the icons for zooming available, as well as easy mouse control. Don't know what could be wrong with your mapkeys without more specifics. Look carefully at one that doesn't work, and see if the sequence of selections has changed in new versions of Pro since the mapkey was created.

Thanks for the reply. Ther is no key or command for zoom in/out. Those keys are not even in the "customize screen" option. Again I'm talking about drawing module. Everything is fine with parts/assembly modules.

Perhaps there have been big changes to this in 5.0; I'm still using 3.0. In 3.0 the icons are in the toolbar in Drawing as well as Part and Assembly, or available through Tools/Customize Screen/Toolbars/View.
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:DavidButz)

WF 5.0 is pre-release. The webinar I viewed on it recently said that all functionality that will be in the production release may not be there yet. Perhaps the buttons you are looking for will be there when it comes out in full release.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
Top Tags