cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

WF 5 UI customization question...

DarrinHiebert
1-Newbie

WF 5 UI customization question...

I'm prepping our menus for WF 5. We have quite a few icons that run mapkeys.

I'm having an issue with making these visible, and staying visible in Drawing mode. They show up and stay in model and assy, just fine.

What happens, when I add a Top/Left/Right toolbar is that I get the toolbar, and then I drag mapkey icons into there that we have set up. Everything is fine, and then when I quite Pro, and start over, the icons that I've placed in there are all collapsed into one menu that I have to expand. How do I keep this from collapsing???

I looked at this thread:
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I am still working through this issue myself (thank you WF 5), but it appears that you have to modify the drawing mode menus separately and save them to your local config.pro. I was unable to ge the corporate config.pro to have them come up correctly. This was the method per tech support. Very user un-friendly if you ask me as now I have to to this at every users desk or have them do it to where it I used to automate it all.

-Keith

Top Tags