cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

WHY!!!!!!!

jmay
4-Participant

WHY!!!!!!!

I hope someone from R&D reads this post because there are things that missed the mark in 3.0 that need to be changed in the following iterations. Nice try Creo team but why do I have to click 15 times on my title block to enter parameter driven information??? No reason at all. Serious waste of time. If youre not paying close attention its easier to overwrite the parameter than it is to enter the driven information. Terrible change please get rid of this Im losing what marbles I have left working through drawings.

This isnt the only issue...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:jmay)

Look at Creo 3 drawing - strange updating parameter value in table.

There is a specific workaround for this but not really a solution.

jmay
4-Participant
(To:StephenW)

Thank you for the response.  I will add that the workaround is using the right click which still requires more mouse travel than I would like and I found that an additional workaround is to customize the right click menu by going to file....options....shortcut menu...and then reorganizing as you see fit to cut down travel.

Top Tags