cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

We are using the fix index method for this, but is there a way to do this automatically

kskatun
6-Contributor

We are using the fix index method for this, but is there a way to do this automatically

Initially posted in this topic

We are facing the same problem. We would like to add all bolts to ID100.. washer to ID200... nuts ID300... We are using the fix index method for this, but is there a way to do it automatically, I have created mapkey that export the table out, fire a script to create ID's , but how can i import/update the table on the drawing? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

if you export a table from Creo, you can't import it back and hope it links to an existing repeat region table.

I think you can create 4 repeat region tables:

1st one for manufactured parts

2nd one for bolts

3rd one for washers

4th one for nuts

In these repeat region tables you can set filter to hide unwanted items.

In "bolt" region you can define relation my_index=rpt_index+99 and display &rpt.rel.my_index istead of &rpt.index

Idea: If you are able to "develop" the right relation for my_index, then it would be possible to use only one repeat region.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

if you export a table from Creo, you can't import it back and hope it links to an existing repeat region table.

I think you can create 4 repeat region tables:

1st one for manufactured parts

2nd one for bolts

3rd one for washers

4th one for nuts

In these repeat region tables you can set filter to hide unwanted items.

In "bolt" region you can define relation my_index=rpt_index+99 and display &rpt.rel.my_index istead of &rpt.index

Idea: If you are able to "develop" the right relation for my_index, then it would be possible to use only one repeat region.

Martin Hanák
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags