cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Weld Symbols

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Weld Symbols

Hopefully this is an easy one for the morning.

I have a weld symbol (see picture) and I would either like to increase the spacing between the elbow/jog and the fillet symbol or I would like to left or center justify the text so it is not over the symbols.

Thanks in advance.

Dale Rosema

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Dale_Rosema)

I would like the note to read like the picture attached, but as you can see when I held the cursor over this weld symbol the previous person had manually added the -1.06 to the note. It is not part of the original weld note.

Thanks,

Dale

Dale,

Dan McCaherty just created a group, Weld Features, you may want to check out. It's just getting off the ground but Dan might be a great person to bounce this question off of.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Is there a way to change the justification of text in a weld symbol?

Top Tags