cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Why sigma is different when the models and manipulation steps are all same in TAE?

jlee-10-11-12
8-Gravel

Why sigma is different when the models and manipulation steps are all same in TAE?

Hello,
When i try to do practise in Creo Parametric Tolerance Analysis CircuitCard Project, i find that my result sigma value is different from the PTC offical help documents' result. But i almost can make sure that my operation is same as the PTC offical help instructions. I have tried for more than 10 times but still different, now i really need friends help me.
Here is the PTC offical sample model file's download web link:http://support.ptc.com/help/creo/creo_pma/chinese_cn/model_analysis/tolerance_analysis/tolerance_analysis-rds.xml.ditaLinks/circuitcard-models.zip
In the attatchment is the models with tolerance analysis result of circuitcard-models doing by myself.Why sigma is different when the models and manipulation steps are all same .jpg

PIC_13_1.png

Thank you.
--
Jeff

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags