cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Working on Drawing views

ptc-3191571
1-Newbie

Working on Drawing views

I have got some of the drawing files from outside.On edrawing is created using model which has family table attached to it.
When I try to create views with same orientation I noticed that there is no orienattion exist by which I can get views placed as earlier views.
Is it possible to place/create views with orientation other than the listed one,if yes how?
Alos I can see two views one is referring to generic model and other one to instance of that model,so how can I select/change model to be used while creating/placing view?

I am looking for solution in WF 5.0 M060.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags