cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

X-hatching not showing in Creo 2.0 for drawings created in WF4

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II

X-hatching not showing in Creo 2.0 for drawings created in WF4

This should be a simple question. We are in a transition to Creo 2.0 from WF4. I noticed that when we retrieved some drawings that were done in WF4, the hatching did not show in section views. Same too in 3D model. This obviously is affecting the CAD worker and publishing. So what did I miss?

Antonio Villanueva
Sr. Software Engineer
United Technologies Aerospace Systems

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
mlocascio
4-Participant
(To:avillanueva)

My "first" suggestion would be to check all layer and display options.

Michael P. Locascio

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II

I would think this would be something basic. I do not believe it's a layer or display issue unless I missed a config.pro setting that was new. Was there anything that you had to do for drawings when converting or upgrading? The cross-sections are there and appear valid. The only thing is that the xhatching is not showing in Creo but when I bring up the same files in WF4, the appear.
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II

Knew it was simple. License setup was calling Pro_Mech_Foundation licenses first. Stupid! That license should taken out back and shot.

Antonio Villanueva
Sr. Software Engineer
United Technologies Aerospace Systems

mlocascio
4-Participant

Interesting...very interesting. ..

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags