cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

activate copy geometry in Creo3

amazingwaldi
5-Regular Member

activate copy geometry in Creo3

Hello,

I have the standard version of Creo3 M050 and i can't use the copy geometry and publish geometry options (it's gray)

Do I have to activate them in the config.pro? If yes how?

Do i need a additional licens for this?

actual licens are:

4DNavigator, AE, Assyperformance, CDT, Data_for_PDGS, Detail, Design_Animation, Ecad, feature, flexible_modeling

Thank you for your help 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@amazingwaldi, you need Advanced Assembly Extension license or  Pro/ASSEMBLY license module to access COPY geometry feature. Check if you have this Extension/ Module in your license file. If yes then you need to reconfigure the application to look for this license. If not then contact PTC sales to get the required license.

Steps to reconfigure Creo if you have the license is listed in the below link

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS60577

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Unfortunately, I think you need additional licence.

Il really don't understand why it's not part of the basic licence as, for me, it's a core feature. 🤔

amazingwaldi
5-Regular Member
(To:RaphMORIN)

Thank you @RaphMORIN for your help 🙂

@amazingwaldi, you need Advanced Assembly Extension license or  Pro/ASSEMBLY license module to access COPY geometry feature. Check if you have this Extension/ Module in your license file. If yes then you need to reconfigure the application to look for this license. If not then contact PTC sales to get the required license.

Steps to reconfigure Creo if you have the license is listed in the below link

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS60577

amazingwaldi
5-Regular Member
(To:Sanath)

Thank you @Sanath for your help 🙂

Top Tags